Easy online ordering
Choose your frames
Select your lenses
Upload your prescription
More About Oakley
Available Lens Options
- These are the most common type of lenses.
- They correct a single field of vision, like distance or reading.
- Has a single prescription power across the whole lens.
- Can be used for everyday use, driving, reading or computer work for example.
- Divided into two parts, the top for distance and the bottom for reading.
- There is a visible segment at the bottom of the lens which contains the reading prescription.
- For customers who want both distance and reading prescriptions in the same lens.
- Can be called a Flat Top, D Segment or Straight Top lens.
- Have no visible segments like bifocals.
- Have a smooth progression from distance at the top to reading at the bottom of the lens.
- Select these if you do not require vision correction and want your glasses for fashion use only.
- Plain lenses without any prescription.
- Good for non-prescription sunglasses.